General Meeting & Networking Event
The BNHBA general membership meetings are a great place to socialize and network with fellow builders and associates in the Bristol Norfolk area and beyond. These monthly meetings are held at a convenient location, with a laid back, friendly atmosphere. There is a full bar and a comfortable, private dining facility that makes for an enjoyable evening for all. After the dinner, there is generally a guest speaker, and always lively discussion all around. We welcome you, your spouse, your co-workers, and encourage you to bring anyone else that you think would benefit from meeting a great group of people.
We allow one organization to sponsor each meeting, which is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. The opportunity to sponsor a meeting provides direct access to a captive audience of potential clients and customers while at the meeting, as well as a full calendar quarter of of online advertising on this website, and your name and logo on any printed or electronic announcment for the meeting. As a sponsor, you have the following opportunities:
- Your Banner Ad and link to your website* at the top of ALL pages of this website, www.bnhab.com, rotating with a small number of previous and/or future sponsors and advertisers.
- Your logo and link to your website* on the bnhba.com home, calendar and general meeting pages.
- Your logo and URL* on any announcement mailers or emails sent to the meeting.
- Your banner or sign* posted during the General Membership meeting.
- Your company acknowledged during the opening remarks of the meeting.
- An opportunity to provide a 10 minute (maximum) presentation on your product or services.
- An opportunity to pass out marketing materials* for your company at the meeting.
As you can see, this is a great opportunity to promote your company and to meet and chat with builders, remodelers and associate members in the housing industry.
Please fill out the form below and use your credit card to purchase a sponsorship to our General Meeting. You may also order tickets for guests at the same time.
Remember, this opportunity is FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE, so don't put it off until it is too late! We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
*NOTE: Please note that you must provide the following materials ready for web and print or posting:
- 470x64 pixel banner ad, non-animated, GIF or JPG format
- Approximately 100x100 pixel logo, non-animated GIF or JPG format for online calendar and other locations.
- Vector format logo for printed materials (Newsletter, mailers), PDF or EPS format.
- Exact name of your company that you want displayed.
- URL to link to your website
- ALT text tag for online images
- Banner for hanging (with thumbtacks and/or tape) at the meeting location. This must be a reasonable size and weight for installation.
- Any marketing materials you wish to show or pass out to the members during the meeting.
The website banner and your logo will be published at the beginning of the month prior to the meeting and during the month of the meeting. The website banner (only) will stay online throughout the month after the meeting as well, for a total of three months of exposure. All online and printed materials for publication on the website or in the newsletter must be provided to the bnhba.com webmaster at least two weeks prior to the first month of eligibility.
SPECIAL DIETARY ISSUES: If you have a SPECIAL DIETARY NEED, please provide specifics by contacting:
REFUNDS: Due to requirements of the event facility, refunds can only be provided if Bristol Norfolk Home Builders Association, Inc. receives WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION from you at least seven (7) business days prior to the date of the event. Sponsorship packages are non-refundable.