The BNHBA general membership meetings are a great place to socialize and network with fellow builders and associates in the Bristol Norfolk area and beyond. These semi-monthly meetings are held at a convenient location, with a laid back, friendly atmosphere. There is a full bar that may be enjoyed by all, and a comfortable, private dining facility that makes for an enjoyable evening. There is generally a guest speaker, and always lively discussion all around. We welcome you, your spouse, your coworkers, and encourage you to bring anyone else that you think would benefit from meeting a great group of people.
Also, please help us by pre-registering and paying for your meal with your Credit Card, using the PayPal service. This way, we will be able to tell the restaurant how many meals to prepare and we will have your name tags ready at the door. We hope to see you there.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 @ 5:30PM
698 Bay Street
Taunton, MA 02780
|>>> View Map
Successful Trade Show Strategies
Now, more than ever, your trade show marketing program must generate sales and profits. Many exhibitors know this yet lack a comprehensive trade show strategy.
Successful Trade Show Strategies helps you get results by revealing the essential aspects of a successful trade show program.
What you'll learn at this seminar:
- Tips on pre-show marketing
- Tips on planning and designing your exhibit space to optimize and attract prospects
- Tips for displaying literature, highlighting products, and running demos
- How to use Social Media tools for pre, during and post show marketing
- How to generate business through post-show follow-up
Phil Hickey - Owner/Creative Director, Zap Creative
Sit down dinner, menu is your choice of:
- Baked Haddock - seasoned crumbs - a touch of white wine.
- Chicken & Shrimp Frangelico - sauteed with garlic and tomatoes - in Frangelico cream sauce - angle hair pasta.
- 10 0z Prime Rib of Beef - with home-made popover.
There is a full pay bar
- all above served with garden salad, potato or rice and vegetable of the day.
$35 PRE-PAID ONLY
by Wednesday, May 23, 2011
$45 after and at the door
REFUNDS: Due to requirements of the event facility, refunds can only be provided if Bristol Norfolk Home Builders Association, Inc. receives WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION from you at least seven (7) business days prior to the date of the event.